You took a big step deciding to become your own boss. You’ll be in charge of your future, your schedule and your income. Once you’ve committed to the exciting opportunity TVC Marketing presents, getting your business up and running is easy.
At TVC, we don’t even require our sales associates to have an MCA membership. That means there isn’t a start-up cost. However, we believe in the product we sell and recommend our sales associates become members. It’s easier to sell something that you can vouch for.
1. Register as an associate
We have made registration easy with an online system you can find by clicking here.
- Fill in your name, email address and phone number. It’s a good idea to use the same email address and phone number for all your TVC business.
- Enter your banking information in the field below. You can find this information on your personal checks, but if you aren’t sure, call your bank and confirm the account and routing numbers.
- Once you submit your information, read the legal agreement and click the button saying that you agree to it.
- Submit your W9 information so we can report your income. Where the form says “taxable entity name,” enter your name as it appears on your Social Security card.
If you’re having trouble with the registration process, you can call associate services at (866) 467-2221.
You should receive approval from TVC within one week. If you also purchased a product, TVC will usually call within 48 hours to confirm the purchase.
2. Determine if you need a license
Depending on which state you live in, you may need a license to start selling MCA memberships. TVC expects all associates to comply with the laws in their states, and we try to make it easy by helping with the registration process.
If you live in one of the states listed below, you can skip this step – there is no license required:
3. Complete and submit licensing paperwork
TVC makes it easy for you to apply for state licensing because we automatically mail you the paperwork and instructions. Some states require these forms be notarized or include fingerprints. The information your state requires will be explained on the paperwork you receive.
Each state also charges a fee to process the paperwork. The amount listed next to your state is what you’ll pay.
Once your forms are complete, send the paperwork and the fee back to TVC and we’ll submit it to the state on your behalf. We handle it for you so that we can make sure the forms were completed correctly and we can confirm your license without requiring you to mail us a copy afterward.
4. Wait for our approval
Check your registration status on the TVC website. Once we have your license approved and your information is in our system, you can make your first sale.
Now that your account with TVC is set up to earn money on every sale, it’s time to start selling.
Your commissions will be deposited directly into the bank account you registered with – it’s that easy!